Emma Roddick MSP
SNP MSP for the Highlands and Islands
- EMMA RODDICK MSP CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, EQUALITY AND INCLUSION AT PROUD SCOTLAND AWARDS
- As Mental Health Awareness Week 2023 draws to a close, I have put together a list of contacts and services for anyone who finds themselves in need of support.
- I have written to the Minister for Transport asking for a later train to be put on for Inverness Caley Thistle fans travelling back to Inverness on Scottish Cup Final Day.
- I have written to the Scottish Football Association stressing my concerns over the change of timings for the Scottish Cup Final at the beginning of June
- Highlands & Islands MSP Praises Vision for Fairer, Greener, More Equal Nation
active travel ambulance service brexit carers children climate change cost of living democracy disability economy education endometriosis energy environment ferries fuel poverty health highlands homelessness housing independence inverness islands justice land reform lgbtqi+ local government mental health nairn orkney poverty renewable energy shetland social justice social security social security scotland sustainability third sector trains transport video westminster women's health women's rights young people
“I love the Highlands and Islands region so much, and to represent it and the SNP in the parliament is going to be the honour of a lifetime.”
– Emma Roddick, 8th May 2021